Release Disasters: Let me finally play ready-made games!

After work, I m just turning my laps on Yara. The inhabitants of the beautiful island State of Far Cry 6 are suppressed by the regime of a brutal dictator and need my help as Liberty Fighter Dani Rojas.

And what should I say, I m really excited about the first-person shooter. The surrounding area looks top, the weapon handling works flawlessly and for Far-Cry circumstances convince me story and characters. The gloomy, merciless setting properly makes something. Finally, even the own character character has more charisma as a slice of toast bread. [VIDEO]

I always liked the Far-Cry series despite her blemish, but this time, Ubisoft really managed to create an interesting game world including exciting story.

Table of contents

1st page 1Efootball and other catastrophes: Let me finally play finished games! - Page 1 1. 1.1Chapeau ubisoft 2. 1.2The time before the day-one patch 3. 1.3voram airport via? 2. Page 2Efootball and other catastries: Let me finally play finished games! - Page 2 1. 2.1Tourism does not always win 2. 2.2 Warning and drinking tea 3. 2.3dice, please let your time 4. 2.4We do not run away 3. Page 3 picture gallery for Release Disasters: I want to play finished games!

Chapeau ubisoft

Efootball and other catastrophes: Let me finally play finished games! (9) Source: PC Games Hardware What makes me much more impressed: Except for a few open-world-typical and affordable errors I am with Far Cry 6 a finished product. There was a day-one patch, but even without the update, the island adventure works without greater difficulty.

Unfortunately, this is no longer self-evident in today s gaming world. In recent years, I ve gambled such many games shortly after release, where it was still hooking the front, back, up and down. Fun often did not really occur. That I have to look forward to playing certain titles without startup problems is actually a poverty certificate for the gaming industry.

Dani Rojas Confronts Anton Castillo and Vaas Returns??? - Far Cry 6 Ending (4K 60FPS)

I do not want to start now It used to be better , because that would be too easy for me. But purely factually, games were allowed to be published in this way unfinished conditions a few years ago not yet published.

The time before the day-one patch

Of course, video games are getting more complex and a comparison with games that came to the market two decades ago, then limp. The fact is also that titles had to work at that time. There was a time and that is not even so long ago, since it was simply not possible to retrieve an update. In the case of cases it was said then: Storage status in the bucket and start it s from the beginning.

But I also have to say, either I had damn great luck or I can not remember such a super-Gau except for an exception. In Tomb Raider 3, it actually happened to me that my memory last was no longer saved and I had to restart about half of the adventure again. Annoying, yes, but I played through the game anyway.

Selection airport via?

So earlier, games were not so expelled to the market, as is the case today more frequently. Feeling this development does not really take off. It does not matter if the annual brands, such as the call-of-duty series or long-term productions such as cyberpunk 2077 and biomutant.

Continue on page 2!

See all 9 pictures in the gallery

Efootball and other catastrophes: Let me finally play finished games! (1) [Source: PC Games]

From Michael Grünwald editor 23.10.2021 at 10:00

Return

Further

1 2 3 EFOOTBALL and other catastrophes: Let me finally play finished games! - Page 1Efootball and other catastries: Let me finally play finished games! - Page 2 picture gallery for Release Disasters: I want to play finished games!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Attention JRPG's spin-off is an attractive "Hyaku Hero Rising Rising" Califiers Instantly Switching the Road [Previous Play Repo]

THW Kiel extends with Rune Dahmke and Sven Honig

2D Seoul Like sequel SALT and SACRIFICE Multi-play element introduction video! 【GAMESCOM 2021】