The overwhelming mature feeling of Xenoblade 3. I'm glad I can finally buy PS5. SKUL can still be played. This week's gaming

Now Gaming is a corner where you write the game that each writer plays that week every Sunday. This is the 347th time. It's hot anyway.

The selection of characters has decreased

Recently, I often play Skul: The Hero Slayer. A large balance adjustment was implemented with the update distributed a while ago. In a prominent place, the content of the so-called synergy effect of reinforced items has changed dramatically. For example, physical and magic attack power is applied to many items. In this work, it would be difficult to increase the attack power first, so items with other effects tended to be postponed, but this could increase the attack power while incorporating various effects.

The attack speed increased as well. Here, you can actively use power-based characters with slow attack motion. In addition, some new items have been added, and for example, items that turn jumps into chain sickle can be used by skeleton spears and other characters. At first, I was confused by Apde, which can be said to be a considerable renovation, but it has become easier to play overall. by. Taijiro Yamanaka

Hope

I finally got PS5. The PC has enough specifications, and I really want to play with PS5 exclusive software! There was no such thing, so until now I had to apply when I was interested in lottery. However, if FF16 would be released on PS5 next year, I wanted to secure it, so I was gathering information. Recently, there seems to be a regular arrival of consumer electronics retailers, and when I asked my family, I would look back on my return to work. I was able to buy it in about a week after I asked. I am filled with gratitude.

I did not particularly decide the game I wanted to play, so I played the pre-installed Astro's PlayRoom. I have enjoyed the function of DualSense. I'm excited that the adaptive trigger who was listening to the rumors would be very fun and the range of play would be expanded. I'm going to play with Astro for a while while thinking about what to buy. by. Aki Nogishi

A

The BGM on the menu screen makes me sleepy

I'm playing Xenoblade 3. The first impression was It's messy! This game is quite well organized. Considering Xenoblade 2, it is mature as a junior high school student to 30s. Xenoblade 2 is a favorite game, but each ingredient is too big and individuality is too big pork bone ramen. On the other hand, Xenoblade 3 has the impression that the ingredients are rich but unified and elegant salt ramen. The character is cute, but the map is not too sexual, the map is large but the linear is complicated to some extent, the battle is complicated, the battle is polite, and there are many collection quests, but it is a remorse from Zenoblade 2. 1 and 2 are fused with a good feeling, and the comprehensive feeling of convincing. There is also a FF5 job change element, and there is a comprehensive power. Personally, the word mature is perfect.

In terms of prior information, the impression of a boiled boiled was strong, but in fact each element was carefully introduced and comfortable. In 2, the mobile mode, which was tight, can be played without any discomfort. Nevertheless, large-scale battles have been realized, and the scale has grown. AI is pretty smart, so it's great to play with rolls other than attackers. If you are worried about it, it seems that the volume is unlikely. I can't see the point at all even if I play for 10 hours. One battle is long, so when can I clear it? by. Ayuo Kawase

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Attention JRPG's spin-off is an attractive "Hyaku Hero Rising Rising" Califiers Instantly Switching the Road [Previous Play Repo]

THW Kiel extends with Rune Dahmke and Sven Honig

2D Seoul Like sequel SALT and SACRIFICE Multi-play element introduction video! 【GAMESCOM 2021】